Applications are invited for partially Funded Vietnam Global Leaders Scholarship from Vietnamese students who undertake undergraduate or postgraduate coursework study in the Faculty of Business, Economics & Law (excluding the MBA) at The University of Queensland, Australia.
The Vietnam Global Leaders Scholarship is an exciting opportunity for high achieving students from Vietnam to further their studies in UQ’s Faculty of Business, Economics and Law. Challenge yourself academically and develop the skills to thrive in constantly changing and competitive business environments.
Scholarship will be awarded to students from Vietnam studying an undergraduate or a postgraduate coursework program (excluding the MBA program) within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law.
Applicants will receive the following benefits:
- $5,000 – $10,000 tuition fee scholarship
- Join an elite UQ Global Leaders community of high achievers throughout your studies
- Develop your employability skills through priority access to exciting programs on offer through our award-winning Student Employability Team
- Receive exclusive invitations to selected ‘Invite only’ seminars, presentations, and events throughout your studies
- Join a global network of outstanding Global Leaders scholarship alumni, and build upon your professional networks at home and abroad
To be eligible for scholarship, applicants must be:
- Citizens of Vietnam, who normally reside in Vietnam and are not already undertaking any studies in Australia
- Those studying English in Australia are still eligible to apply
- Students who wish to commence their program at UQ in Semester 2, 2019
- Students must not simultaneously hold another scholarship
- Students who have received an unconditional offer for a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program and who are commencing students at UQ (the opportunity is not open to currently enrolled UQ students, or students studying at UQ on study abroad or exchange)
- The Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply
Applicants are required to submit the following documents with application:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal/motivational statement
- This statement should be no more than 1,000 words
- The reasons for your interest in your chosen degree program, including why you wish to study this program at UQ
- Your personal goals and ambitions and evidence of any previous activities or experiences (including voluntary activities) which demonstrates your commitment to those goals and ambitions
- One reference letter from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer, if available (in English). The academic reference letters should ideally rank your academic performance against your peer group