An MBA, or Master of Business Administration, is a postgraduate degree designed to develop your advanced technical skills, provide exposure to global thought leadership, expand your network and give you an advantage in an increasingly competitive business environment.
UN Women National Committee Australia supports the work of UN Women by raising public awareness of gender and development issues. Through education women gain the knowledge to put in place policies, services and resources to fulfill the UN Women’s mission for gender equality and the empowerment of women.
UN Women National Committee (NC) Australia and The University of Sydney Business School are commitment to recognize outstanding leadership, with a commitment to enhancing women’s rights and opportunities and advancing gender equality in the workplace and specially in senior leadership roles.
Number of Scholarships:
The program offers two scholarships for MBA programs, valued at over 60,000 AUD each
Applicants are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Minimum of three years of relevant work experience
- Undergraduate degree with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 65 or equivalent
- English language proficiency (spoken and written) either IELTS or TOEFL
Applicants are required to submit to submit following documents with application:
- Academic qualification details
- Employment history/Professional details
- Letter of motivation (maximum two pages)
- Academic achievements
- Extracurricular activities and community involvement