The INNOPROD Scholarships is available for Master’s students at the Department of Economics or at other departments at the Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Oslo. Applicants must write a Master’s thesis that is relevant to INNOPROD’s research areas.
The Department of Economics is the largest and highest ranked institute for economic research in Norway. The department offers Bachelor’s and Master’s programs, as well as a doctoral program with approximately 40 students.
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits:
- A stipend of NOK 12,000
- Invitations to research seminars and workshops
To be eligible for Scholarships, an applicant must:
- be Master’s students at the Department of Economics or at other departments at the Faculty of Social Sciences at the University of Oslo.
- write thesis in the spring semester
- planned Master’s thesis must be relevant to INNOPROD’s research areas
- have at least one supervisor among the INNOPROD’s research staff
- contact their supervisor to discuss a project plan
Applicants for The INNOPROD Scholarships 2020 in Economics must submit the following documents with application:
- Short application (01-02 pages) containing at least:
- a presentation of yourself
- your motivation for applying
- a work schedule for the rest of your master degree
- the name(s) of the supervisor and / or the proposed INNOPROD supervisor
- A project description for the thesis (2-5 pages)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Grades from higher education
Applications will be subject to assessment in November. Applicants will be notified by the end of the month.