This course is packed with rigorous theory and relevant practice that has proven lasting value. You will practice the latest multimedia and online content creation techniques. You will gain competence and confidence in both broadcast and multimedia journalism, knowing how to capture the attention of your audiences and engage them in the continuation and development of the story you want to tell.
Some of the topics covered:
– Multimedia Storytelling
– Participatory Journalism
– Mobile Video Journalism
– Immersive Journalism including Virtual Reality and 360 degree
– Multimedia Blogging
– Social Media tools and techniques
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- You are currently working as a journalist or communications professional with a minimum of three years’ experience.
- You are able to provide the original proof (or a properly certified copy) of your most recent educational qualification in secondary or higher education.
- You have sufficient skills in spoken and written English as this is the working language for our courses.