Applications are invited for 02 Fully funded PhD Scholarships positions (PhD student) in (Glyco-) Immunology, The Department for Biomolecular Systems, The Department for Biomolecular Systems, Max Planck Institute of Colloids and Interfaces Potsdam, Germany.
The Department for Biomolecular Systems (Managing Director Prof. Dr. Peter H. Seeberger) at the Max Planck Institute of Colloids and Interfaces Potsdam is looking for applications from outstanding young scientists.
The department offers a multi-disciplinary environment that encourages close collaborations between groups with different expertise. The institute is located in the greater Berlin/Brandenburg area, which provides a rich scientific environment.
To be eligible for the scholarship position, an applicant must:
- MSc or equivalent in immunology, biochemistry or microbiology
- very strong background in immunology ideally combined with experience working in in vivo models of infection
- Proficiency in English language
- Experience working in a laboratory
- Willingness to work with experimental animals (mice)
- Willingness to work in a trans-disciplinary and multi-national Team
Applicants for PhD Scholarships position Immunology are required to submit the following documents with application:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Transcripts, Reports, certificates of degrees
- Letter of Motivation
- List of Publication
The Max Planck Society seeks to employ more women in areas in which they are underrepresented. Hence, we are particularly encouraging qualified women to apply. The Max Planck Society is an equal opportunity employer: Handicapped individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.