The PhD Programme at NHH is a four year fully funded programme, which combines an intensive course component with research and teaching/work experience, preparing the school’s graduates for competitive careers at national and international academic institutions and industry.
PhD Research Scholars will be included in a highly stimulating and rewarding research environment, and will work closely with faculty as well as other PhD research scholars at the department. The candidates receive feedback on their work through regular interaction with their supervisors and faculty during seminars. The candidates are expected to participate actively in research seminars and workshops. The place of work will be at NHH in Bergen.
- Master of science degree or equivalent (please include transcripts of grades)
- Bachelor degree or equivalent (please include transcripts of grades)
- Other relevant certificates or transcripts (e.g. courses completed at the PhD level)
- Statement of purpose describing your motivation for applying this position (250-300 words)
- Research Proposal (2000-4000 words)
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- A list of all publications and /or other documented research activities
- Contact details to two reference persons