Applications are invited for Fully Funded Undergraduate International Scholarship at Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment, University of Newcastle, Australia.
is a web forum that aims at bringing Scholarships and Jobs available with the in to strengthen your skills by providing an opportunity to compete and become a future leader. These Scholarships and Jobs will help people’s efforts in developing networks, exchange cultural and scientific ideas and prepare themselves for the future. We will share any Scholarships, training, Fellowships, short courses, available, to follow your dream of studying in the world’s best institutions. We will keep you updated of any job positions within public sector and private sector thus providing a forum to explore working opportunities.
FEBE Golden Jubilee Commemorative International Scholarship provides a Full Tuition Fee for the duration of a Full-time undergraduate program,. The scholarship aims at encouraging and supporting academically gifted international students to enrol in a program with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment at the University of Newcastle, Callaghan campus, with the long term view to continuation into Research Higher Degree.
All applicants must have applied for Admission to UON prior to submitting a scholarship application. International students who are seeking advanced standing or credit transfers from other institutions, and who have applied to study with UON, may also submit an applications for this scholarship.
All the applicants will receive the following benefits:
- Full payment of tuition fees each semester for the duration of an undergraduate program (up to 5 years)
Applicants are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Commencing in an undergraduate program with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment in the semester of scholarship offer
- New student to the University of Newcastle
- Enrolled full-time and enrolling at the Callaghan Campus
- Successful completion of a senior secondary school qualification similar to the Higher School Certificate (HSC)
- Eligible for entry to the program as a full-fee paying international student
- Not hold another faculty-funded scholarship or tuition fee waiver for the same program
- Not have previously completed an Australian undergraduate degree program
All applicants are required to submit the following documents. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- A written statement that outlines academic achievements and career aspirations
- Demonstrates interest in progressing to Research Higher Degree
- Academic degrees and transcripts