The university selects Asia’s best and brightest students with the aim of enhancing the intellectual and cultural breadth and depth of our student cohort. The Business School is committed to providing talented international students with the professional and personal skills needed for success in the world’s most economically dynamic and challenging region
- Bangladesh (07 Scholarships)
- India (44 Scholarships)
- Indonesia (28 Scholarships)
- Malaysia (06 Scholarships)
- Philippines (07 Scholarships)
- Singapore (11 Scholarships)
- South Korea (06 Scholarships)
- Thailand (08 Scholarships)
- Vietnam (07 Scholarships)
- Others (16 Scholarships)
Outstanding elite students from other countries may also be considered.
Number of Scholarships:
85 Scholarships will be awarded each year to commencing international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students, at a value from $5,000, $10,000 and $20,000. The number of scholarships will vary with with the country of citizenship (mentioned above).
Applicants are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- New Business School student starting new course (Graduate and Postgraduate)
- Receive an unconditional offer of admission
Applicants are not required to submit separate application for The University of Sydney International Scholarship Program. All eligible applicants with an unconditional offer will be considered for a scholarship.
Applicants are required to have an unconditional offer letter by the following deadlines:
- June 14, 2019 for Semester 2 2019
- February 01, 2020 for Semester 1 2020
- July 01, 2020 for Semester 2 2020