The successful applicant will work in the research group Mobility, Logistics and Automotive Technology Research Centre (MOBI). It has an international and multidisciplinary team of 100 specialists and currently participates in 25 running EU projects.
MOBI is a top-notch research group with an international reputation in the fields of sustainable transport and its integration in the energy system. It is now involved in the development of the Green Energy Park close to the capital. This is a living lab that will be unique in Europe and where the university, authorities and the industry collaborate to carry out cutting-edge research on smart micro-grids, renewable energy and innovative transport solutions. Recently MOBI has been very successful in its acquirement of innovative research projects for this new ambitious initiative, both on national and European level.
Successful applicant will receive the following benefits:
- 01 year scholarship renewable up to 4 years)
- Health cover
- Free use of public transport for travel to and from work
- Extensive sporting facilities and a nursery on campus
- Young, international and challenging work environment at the cutting edge of innovative research
To be eligible for PhD Scholarships, an applicant must:
- Master degree in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science or diploma
- Have not performed any works in the execution of a mandate as an assistant, paid from operating resources, over a total (cumulated) period of more than 12 months
To apply for Fully Funded Scholarships (PhD) in Data Science and Machine Learning, an applicant must submit following documents with application:
- A concise Curriculum Vitae
- The academic dossier with all relevant elements
- A brief statement of reasons for the candidature, including an explanation of the expansion of future research
- Degrees and diplomas