A Postdoctoral Research Associate position is available for a Biochemist or Enzymologist to work on the project Creating Versatile Metalloenzyme Environments for Selective C-H Activation Chemistry.
Enquiries about the vacancy:
- Vacancy, shortlisting and interviews: Dr Anthony Green at email@example.com
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 275 4499.
- Technical support: email@example.com or 0161 850 2004
- You should have a PhD or equivalent in Biochemistry or Enzymology
- Proven track record in metalloenzyme production, characterization and optimization via protein engineering
- You should be capable of working under your own initiative but also collaborating with industrial and academic research partners, so excellent communication and organisational skills are also required
Institute Name: The University of Manchester
Deadline: April 12, 2018
Country: United Kingdom