The Fulbright Masters and PhD Program funds graduate study in the United States for a Master’s or Ph.D. degree . Funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), these grants cover tuition, required textbooks, airfare, a living stipend, and health insurance. USEFP also assists with the visa process.
- For the Masters degree program, eligible candidates will have either a four-year Bachelor’s degree or a Bachelor’s and Master’s combination totaling 16 years of formal education from an accredited university.
- Recent graduates are strongly encouraged to apply, except for MBA applicants, who require 3 years of work experience.
- For the PhD degree program, eligible applicants will have a Master’s, M.Phil or comparable degree (a minimum of 18 years of formal education) from an accredited university.
- It is highly desirable that candidates have work experience in teaching, research, or the public sector in Pakistan.
- For both the Masters and PhD programs, all academic disciplines are eligible, except clinical medicine