Applications are invited for partially funded Chemistry & Molecular Biosciences Latin American Scholarship from students of Latin American countries by the School of Chemistry & Molecular Biosciences, The University of Queensland, Australia.
Established in 2011, this scholarship encourages and rewards students from Latin America. The purpose of this partial funded Scholarship is to encourage and reward students who belong to Latin American countries studying postgraduate coursework programs by the School of Chemistry & Molecular Biosciences at The University of Queensland. The Senate may award up to 2 Scholarships each year on the recommendation of the Head.
All the applicants will receive the following benefits:
- 50% of the tuition fees
- 100% of the Student Services and Amenities Fees for each semester for which it is held
To be eligible for the scholarship, an applicant must:
- submit an application to the Head, by the closing date for applications
- be a citizen of a Latin American country
- have achieved at least the equivalent of the entry requirements for the proposed program of study
- be able to commence as an international student (in accordance with The University’s Fee Policy) in Australia on a student visa
Applicants are required to submit the following documents with application:
- provide an expression of interest in your chosen discipline in not more than 500 words
- demonstrated interest in a career in your nominated discipline
- Summary of any previous activities or experiences (include voluntary activities) as evidence of your interest
- provide a supporting reference from a staff member at your Institution to support your application
- provide copies of all academic transcripts with this scholarship application