The Boustany Cambridge Pembroke Scholarship in Philosophy is offered at the Faculty of Philosophy in the University of Cambridge, one of the world’s leading institutions for teaching and research.
Scholarships will be awarded only to applicants taking a PhD degree in philosophy at Cambridge University and recipients become members of Pembroke College, the third oldest and one of the most highly regarded colleges.
The Boustany Cambridge Pembroke Scholarship is granted once every three years to an applicant in philosophy.
Scholars are required to spend a 2-month internship at the Boustany Foundation.
- Tuition fees for the three-year course
- Accommodation and living expenses at Pembroke College
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship
The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2021.
- The Scholarship is offered to an outstanding and highly-meriting applicant from all nationalities who must have an excellent academic background
- Applicants must show exceptional ability and promise and may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge University Faculty of Philosophy
After applying, applicants may be invited to an interview with the Boustany Foundation. One applicant will then be awarded the Scholarship.
Deadline for the submission of candidacy: end of March 2021.
The Scholarship will be awarded by the end of May 2021.
The Boustany Foundation Internship
Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Boustany Foundation during the course of their studies. Specific projects are developed for each scholar. These are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.