Applications are invited for Fully Funded PhD Scholarship in Business Administration – Innovation and Creativity at Ingolstadt School of Management , Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt, Germany.
The Chair of Business Administration – Innovation and Creativity at the WFI – Ingolstadt School of Management is looking for suitable applicant for the Position of PhD (Scientific Research Assistant) at Ingolstadt School of Management , Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt.
The holder of this chair, Prof. Dr. Shashi Matta, conducts research in various areas of Consumer Behavior and Psychology, Branding, and Innovation and Creativity. Applications are encouraged from PhD scholars with interests in more than one of these aforementioned topics, and in conducting rigorous empirical research (experimental research, survey research, and working with data sets of all sizes) which can be published in internationally recognized impact factor journals.
Applicants are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Economics, or Psychology
- Knowledge of statistical analyses and empirical research methods
- Proficiency in English language, spoken and written
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Discipline, integrity, curiosity and intrinsic motivation to conduct research
Applicants are required to carry the following responsibilities during their PhD:
- Develop, conduct and publish high quality research in the fields of consumer behavior and psychology, marketing, and innovation, on topics such as consumer inferences, branding, innovation and creativity in peer viewed Journals
- Use experimental research and survey research methods primarily, and related data analysis techniques
- Teach courses related to topics of innovation, creativity, branding, or consumer psychology
- Supervise Bachelor’s and Master’s theses
- Support administrative tasks and projects at the chair
Applicants are required to submit the following documents with application:
- Letter of motivation/ Cover letter with the statement of interest
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of degrees and transcripts
- Master theses
- Two Reference letter (names, address and contact number) including one from Master these supervisor
- Two recommendation letter, one from academic referee
The Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt is committed to promoting equal opportunity for both women and men, and aims to ensure that its members are able to balance work and family life. Applicants with severe disabilities who are equally suitable to other applicants will be prioritized.