Applications are invited for Partially funded Bachelor, Masters and Doctoral Degrees (OAS-Colorado Regular Program )Scholarships from OAS member States students to study in Colorado State University (CSU), United States of America.
The OAS-Colorado Regular Program, grants Scholarships every year for the pursuit of Master’s Degrees, Doctoral Degrees and Graduate Research leading to a university degree to students from OAS member states at Colorado State University, USA.
- Provide an unconditional admission letter from CSU
- This scholarship opportunity is open to new applicants as well as current students at CSU who are from an OAS member state and not an OAS-CSU scholarship recipient.
- Submit a complete scholarship application with all required supporting documents
- Be a citizen and/or permanent legal resident of any OAS member state, except the United States
- Applicants from Argentina must fill out a required form through the following link; http://www.oas.org/en/Scholarships/PAEC/2018/NOTA-SOLICITUD-DGCIN-2017.doc and send it to the National Liaison Office (ONE) in Argentina
Applicants will receive the following benefits:
- One-third of tuition
- One-time subsistence allowance to the top ranked candidates amounting USD $1,350
- CSU will also waive the application fee for admission
- Applicants can also apply for the Rowe Fund which is an educational loan program of the OAS that helps citizens from Latin America and the Caribbean to finance their studies in accredited universities across the United States
Applicants are required to submit the following documents with application:
- Letters of recommendation should be provided by a university professor and current or most recent employer
- Write and include two essays in the scholarship application form
- Proof to cover remaining tuition and fees and other costs not covered by the scholarship
The applicants should begin the admission process to the degree program covered by this scholarship program.For more information on the application for admission process, please go to the CSU’s website