Applications are invited for Fully funded Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarship Program (ALSP) 2020 from International Students to study Master’s degree at Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), Netherlands.
The Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarship Program (ALSP), named in honor of the former TU/e President, grants Scholarships to excellent students who have been admitted to a TU/e Master’s program. The scholarships are awarded to students who in comparison with other applicants, have achieved the highest grades from their previous education at world-renowned universities outside the Netherlands.
Applicants of Fully funded Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarship Program 2020 will receive the following benefits:
- tuition fee waiver worth €16,000
- contribution to living expenses of €5,000 for each year of the two years of the Master’s program (a total of €10,000 for the 2 year Master’s program)
- first year of the living expenses will be funded by the Holland Scholarship
To be eligible for Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarship program, an applicant must:
- all nationalities except the Dutch
- have submitted a complete application package for admission to a TU/e Master’s program before February 1 for the following academic year;
- are highly talented, excellent students who have achieved a cumulative GPA above 80% of the scale maximum in their Bachelor’s degree from an internationally acclaimed university
- are not eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans (“Studiefinanciering”)
- comply with the Dutch visa criteria (where applicable)
- have not been granted a full-cost scholarship by any other scholarship organization
- proficiency in English language
Applicants are required to:
- Submit a complete application to the TU/e Master’s program of your choice
- Only complete applications, including the online application and all application documents, that arrive before February 1 will be eligible to enter the selection procedure for the ALSP and Holland Scholarships (HS)
- If you are admitted to a TU/e Master’s program AND you have a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 80% or higher from an internationally renowned university, you will enter the selection procedure for the ALSP and HS Scholarships.
- You cannot apply directly to the ALSP or HS Scholarships. You must first apply for a TU/e Master’s program
Don’t wait too long to apply. It is recommended that you submit your application before January 1 so that we can contact you if there are any issues with your application. You may then still have time to remedy this before the February 1 deadline.