Scholarships & jobs presents African Graduate Scholarships-IGH 2019-2020-UK
Applications are invited for Funded African Graduate Scholarships to complete MSc in Global Health at Institute for Global Health (IGH), University College London (UCL), United Kingdom.
African nationals, with a high-quality academic and professional background who would not be able to study at UCL without financial assistance, are supported through IGH African Graduate Scholarships. The Scholarship is a one time award for the academic year to study at the UCL Institute for Global Health on the MSc in Global Health and Development program.
Applicants are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- African national and a permanent resident of an African nation at the time of application
- Have an offer letter to study at the UCL Institute for Global Health for the coming academic year
- Demonstrate and require financial aid to study at UCL
Applicants will receive the following benefits:
- UCL Tuition Fees
- Accommodation and living expenses
The amount awarded will be dependent on the individual applicant. Scholarship payment Scholarship is made in the form of Tuition Fees and providing accommodation at the start of the academic session and providing maintenance cheques at regular intervals throughout the academic year to pay for food, transport and daily expenses.
The scholarship will not cover travel, student visa, and initial expenses and applicants must arrange for and obtain the additional funding required. The amount needed to cover these expenses vary considerably depending on the circumstances of each individual applicant.
Applicants are required to submit the following documents with application form:
- A letter current employer status and annual salary in GBP
- Proof of financial status including evidence of applying to other funding bodies for the additional expenses
- If the funding source is personal, copies of official bank statements showing the balance of funds
- If have additional funding, evidence in the form of a signed letter from the funding organisation stating the additional sponsorship/scholarship amount in GBP
Applicants must submit their scholarship application to: email@example.com