Applications are invited for 03 PhD Scholarships in Web Application Security – Sweden at The Department of Computer Science and Engineering, a joint department at Chalmers University of Technology and the University of Gothenburg, Sweden
Details for PhD Scholarships in Web Application Security – Sweden
The Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research (SSF) provides funding for an ambitious framework project WebSec: Securing Web-driven Systems and dedicated to principled security and privacy for the web. The successful PhD scholar will spend the majority of time at research, where the applicant is required to work on developing scientific concepts, techniques, and tools and communicate the results of research verbally and in writing.
The PhD position for “PhD Scholarships in Web Application Security – Sweden” is Full-time temporary employment limited to a maximum of five years. The position will also include teaching on Chalmers’ undergraduate level or performing other duties corresponding to 20 per cent of working hours. Salary for the position is as specified in Chalmers’ general agreement for PhD student positions.
The PhD scholar will join a high-profile group of researchers on software security. Software is often the root cause of vulnerabilities in modern computing systems. By focusing on securing the software, we target principled security mechanisms that provide robust protection against large classes of attacks.
Eligibility for PhD Scholarships in Web Application Security – Sweden
To be eligible for the scholarship/PhD position, the applicants must:
- have Master’s Degree \ in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or in a related discipline. As for all PhD studies
- have a genuine interest and curiosity in the subject matter and excellent analytical and communication skills
- may apply even if you have not completed your degree, but expect to do so before the starting date of position
- knowledge of Swedish is not a prerequisite for applying since English is working language for research, and used for international publications
Applicants are required to submit the following documents with application for
PhD Scholarships in Web Application Security – Sweden:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal letter
- Copies of bachelor and/or master’s thesis
- Academic transcripts and degrees
- Letters of recommendation
- Evidence of written work: research papers and theses
- Links to software repositories with relevant projects
www.scholarshipnjob.com (SNJ) is a web forum that aims at bringing Scholarships and Jobs available with the in to strengthen your skills by providing an opportunity to compete and become a future leader. These Scholarships and Jobs will help people’s efforts in developing networks, exchange cultural and scientific ideas and prepare themselves for the future. We will share any Scholarships, training, Fellowships, short courses, available, to follow your dream of studying in the world’s best institutions. We will keep you updated of any job positions within public sector and private sector thus providing a forum to explore working opportunities.