Applications are invited for 02 paid scholarships position/Research Associate in Computer Science from International students at Faculty of Computer Science, Institute of Systems Architecture, TU Dresden, Germany.
Foundations of Perspicuous Software Systems
The Research Associate/ PhD Scholarships position are available in the Transregional Collaborative Research Center (SFB) 248 “Foundations of Perspicuous Software Systems”.
The Computer Science CRC 248 lays the scientific foundations for the cyber-physical systems of the future, enabling them to explain their functionality and behaviour (so-called Perspicuous Systems). We are researching a foundational and applicable theory of explications for all facets of system behaviour, as well as visual and verbal explanation methods for diverse user groups.
As a member of the Interactive Media Lab Dresden the successful PhD applicant will be part of a successful team of experienced researchers of diverse backgrounds. PhD scholar/Research Associate will work in the vibrant scientific environment of the CRC/TR 248 and TU Dresden, one of the leading German research universities. Dresden is a city highly worth living in with a rich cultural life and beautiful nature.
The successful PhD applicant will receive the following benefits:
- Research Associate/ PhD Student are remunerated according to salary group E 13 TV-L
- Gross salary of about €2.750 per month and about €3.050 after one year (approximate)
To be eligible for research associate position, an applicant must:
- University degree, M.Sc., Dipl, in Computer Science or related fields
- Strong skills in distributed systems, Secure data management
- Good knowledge of distributed algorithms
- Practical experience in dealing with different programming languages and concepts
- Ability to work independently and purposefully in a team
- Interest in interdisciplinary cooperation in all areas of computer science as well as with industrial partners
- Proficiency in English language (written and oral)
- An integrative and cooperative personality with excellent communication and social skills;
- Previous experience in the field of Trusted Computing is beneficial
Applicants for PhD Scholarships Position (Research Associates in Computer Science are required to submit the following documents with application:
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Transcripts and copy of degree certificate
- Proof of English language skills
Complete applications should be submitted preferably via the TU Dresden SecureMail Portalhttps://securemail.tu-dresden.de by sending it as a single PDF document quoting the reference:“SFB/ Transregio 248” in the subject header to email@example.com