To provide technical assistance to the respective Area Health department in general and specifically to the EPI programmme management and district managements in implementing activities related to Expanded Programmme on Immunization (EPI) in coordination with the EPI team of WHO Country Office, Islamabad.
The incumbent will work under the direct supervision of Medical Officer (EPI) and the respective Head of Sub-Office in close collaboration with the National Professional Officers (EPI).
- University degree in epidemiology or public health. (Training in EPI, biostatistics, epidemiology is desirable).
- Excellent knowledge in analyzing vaccine preventable diseases and EPI data, synthesizing information and presenting clear and concise conclusion and recommendations for decision making
- Knowledge of principles, practices, methodology and techniques of immunization programme
- Excellent inter-personal and written communication skills
- Strong report writing skill in English
- Working knowledge of computer programmes like MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Proficient in English and local languages.