Applications are invited for Multiple academic job positions at the School of Electrical and Information Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies, University of Sydney, Australia.
The School of Electrical and Information Engineering at the University of Sydney, Australia is seeking applications for several academic job positions at all levels from Lecturer (Level B) to full Professor (Level E). The successful applicants will be members of a successful school that engages in cutting-edge engineering researches and innovation that bring about positive transformation to human lived experiences.
Applications are invited from job applicants with expertise in following fields:
- Nano Scale Engineering – Sensors, MEMS, electronics to nano-scale interfaces, nano-photonics, and photonic signal processing, etc.
- Power Engineering – Power Electronics, Control, Energy Systems, and Power Systems, etc.
- Communication systems
- Information Engineering
- Computer Engineering – VLSI, Devices, and Design Automations, etc.
Successful applicants are expected to develop an outstanding independent research program, make internationally recognised advances and impacts around significant national and global issues, engage in collaborations within and outside the University including with industry partners, contribute to innovative curriculum development and delivery at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels, and contribute to the management and leadership of the School and the University.
Applicants for School of Electrical and Information Engineering Academic job positions will receive the following benefits:
- an internationally competitive salary
- a generous start-up package and a world-class research environment
- The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Successful job applicants will be offered a continuing (permanent) appointment, subject to the completion of a satisfactory probation period for new appointees
Applicants for academic job positions are required to submit the following documents with application:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Research statement
- Teaching statement
- Contact details (names and emails) of 03 references for junior and 06 references for senior candidates
The University of Sydney is committed to diversity and social inclusion. Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged.
For recruitment-related enquiries, or if you require reasonable adjustment or support filling out this application, please contact Roszanna Hazelwood on +61 2 9114 0782 or at firstname.lastname@example.org