The overall objective of the position is to take a lead role in dreafting the reports relating to the project activities and results outcome of the Directorate of Transition and Reforms (DTR) including program progress reports on periodical basis, case studies and success stories. The incumbent will also be responsible for development of reporting guidelines and reporting templates as per the requirement of the program team. He/She will also gather information fromt the relevant component for reporting purposes and will prepare reports on the basis of data gathered for onward submission to the management. The incumbent will also develop reports on the progress of the achieved results of the DTR, identify areas and issues that are affecting progress of the DTR and also provide solutions and coordinate with project team and DTR. The incumbent will also provide research support to the project and also to the DTR on the achievement of the key progress indicators and results.
- Contribute to the overall reporting by collecting information from the program team and collate it in the form of report on the specific formats.
- Contribute to the development of road map for Directorate of Tranisition and Reforms (DTR).
- Develope peiordical reports including monthly, quarterly and annual progress reports on the key deliverables of the DTR.
- Review the reports submitted by the DTR.
- Assist in developing formats for different reports for DTR.
- Assist in the preparation of inception reports and work plans.
- Generate reports based on the results achieved against different level of indicators.
- Documentation of progress, lessons learnt, case studies & other communications items.
- Coordination & periodical reporting.
- Identify gaps and lessons learned from the reports (Progress and monitoring reports) and develop a matrix for action required and overcoming the gaps.
- Timely submit the action required matrix to the senior management for their informed decision making.
- Mater degree in Social sciences, Development Studies, Statistics or related field is required
- At least 01 years of proven work experience in the related field (preferably in INGOs/UN)
- Knowledge of the development context in FATA and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills
- Ability to work under stress and to multi-task
- Acting as a team player and facilitating team work
- Excellent skills in report writing
- Good physical health and the ability to travel to local areas with basic travel facilities
- Positive attitude with a mind-set to deliver development services in a professional manner;