UNICEF works in 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of every child. UNICEF has spent 70 years working to improve the lives of children and their families. Defending children’s rights throughout their lives requires a global presence, aiming to produce results and understand their effects. UNICEF believes all children have a right to survive, thrive and fulfill their potential to the benefit of a better world.For every child, a future
- University degree in Management, Public Administration, Demography, Statistics or equivalent professional work experience in the donor relations and contribution management combined with advanced university degree in a related discipline.
- Minimum of two years progressively responsible experience in programme design, administration, monitoring and evaluation or related field. Specific experience in data analysis and information presentation for decision makers in a social development organization. Incumbent should have good English writing and communication skills.
- Proven skills in preparing detailed budgets for donor funded programmes, report writing, proposal development, communication, networking, advocacy and negotiation.
- Proven skills in data analysis, data presentation, and information management.
- Ability to organize and implement training, including development of curricula and methodologies.
- Ability to express clearly and concisely ideas and concepts in written and oral form.
- Computer skills, including internet navigation, and various office applications.
- Fluency in spoken English and Urdu. Excellence in written English. Knowledge of the local working language of the duty station is an asset.