To facilitate the implementation of effective polio Supplementary Immunization Activities (SIAs) bysupporting the Campaign Support Unit with: information analyses; evidence-based data generation; contingency planning; development and design of specialized documents; and, in maintaining appropriate resources and records.
- Bachelors Degree in business, IT, and/or social sciences
- At least 3 years’ experience working in the humanitarian sector
- Previous work experience with an international organization desirable.
- Previous experience monitoring and/or evaluating a public health system is an asset.
- Previous experience working with data and information systems is an asset.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications, such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to understand and work with Programme-specific Information Management Systems
- Proven ability to process, analyze and interpret data.
- Proven ability to supervise, train, and work in a team.
- Experience with Open Data Kit and GIS desirable.
- Ability to communicate clearly in English language orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of other local languages (eg. Urdu, Pashtu, and Punjabi) is an asset.
- Demonstrates good skills and relevant knowledge of needs and priorities in own area (e.g. Possesses sound knowledge at country level).