The positions are located in FAO Project Office in Peshawar, and Torghar Agency, FATA, Pakistan. The main aim of the FAO country offices, which are headed by an FAO Representative, is to assist governments to develop policies, programmes and projects to achieve food security and to reduce hunger and malnutrition, to help develop the agricultural , fisheries and forestry sectors and to use their environmental and natural resources in a sustainable manner.
- Data collection & database preparation;Monitor project activities & report to management
- Prepare & submit periodic reports.Support the design of data collection tools as per project requirement
- Support in analysis for collecting qualitative and quantitative data using surveys, semi-structured interviews, and focus groups; and support the development of easy-to-use forms, guides and interview agenda
- Coordinate the timely collection and analysis of all program performance data and success stories
- Contribute to the documentation of program events such as meetings, workshops, etc.; undertake visits to the field throughout Project area as needed to support and/or supervise data collection or verify data quality
- Maintain a data management system using Excel, Access, SPSS or other data management and analysis software
- Collate, consolidate and prepare reports of project data, conduct basic data analysis and interpretation, as required for reporting
- Conduct periodic and unscheduled field visits to obtain beneficiary feedback and to ensure timely, equitable and transparent delivery of assistance to beneficiaries
- Master’s degree in Development Studies, Economics, Agriculture, Social Sciences or related areas.
- 05 years relevant working experience in monitoring and evaluation.
- Working knowledge of English.