You will lecture in the bachelor and master years of the faculty of Business Economics. The educational task is situated in the fields of finance and accounting. Vision, commitment and engagement concerning education is assumed.
Within the research group Accountancy and Finance (AF), you are supposed to engage in research on finance topics in a private and family firm context in order to stimulate cooperation with other researchers of the research group AF. AF focuses on several finance topics taking into account the specificity of the private firm and family firm context. You are assumed to publish in high quality international scientific journals. You will also try to obtain funding to initiate new PhD projects.
- You have a PhD in (Applied) Economics (or equivalent)
- You have experience with teaching in the domain of finance/ accounting.
- You have the necessary teaching, communication and organizational skills to provide excellent teaching.
- You have experience with research on finance in private and family firms. If not, you are willing to perform future research on this topic.
- You are engaged to obtain funding for research projects.
- You have knowledge of the teaching language (Dutch and English). Native Dutch speakers should be willing to achieve C1 English. Non-native speakers should be willing to learn the Dutch language (C1 Dutch is expected within 6 months).