Do you want to apply your statistical programming expertise within an intellectual inspiring and international environment? Are you excited about translating a statistical analysis plan into logical programming statements to execute clinical study data? If yes, applications are invited for the post of “Senior Statistical Programmer” – Danone Nutricia Research, Netherlands.
Danone Nutricia Research
Danone is a Multinational Food Company dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible. This mission guides our 2.250 “Danoners” in the Netherlands and more than 100.000 worldwide on an everyday basis.
Nutricia Research is part of Danone. R&I is an important basis of the work we do in health and nutrition. The company collaborates with partners, for example in academia, suppliers and healthcare, aim to identify new nutritional intervention opportunities and develop innovative product forms. Our largest innovation center is located in Utrecht Science Park, the Netherlands. It is a state-of-the-art center for the development of new nutritional product concepts for Early Life Nutrition and Advanced Medical Nutrition. We manufacture products that provide clinically proven health benefits to vulnerable consumers – infants, toddlers, expecting mothers, the elderly and patients.
The successful applicant will be a member of the Data Sciences department of the Global Center of Excellence – Clinical Research. The department has more than 20 colleagues, responsible for the data processing and the analysis (mainly in SAS) of clinical studies within Early Life Nutrition. The applicant will work in close collaboration within the team of Clinical Data Sciences (Data Management, Statistical Programming and Biostatistics), as well as clinical study team members and other stakeholders within Clinical Research, and also with stakeholders of other science centers within Nutricia Research R&I.
The Senior Statistical Programmer would report to the Senior Team Leader Statistical Programming & Data Warehouse within Clinical Research – Early Life Nutrition.
- Driving the statistical programming and data warehouse expertise within the R&I department by providing futuristic innovations, solutions and processes for statistical programming of clinical research.
The successful applicant will be required to;
- Develop infrastructure, tools, and work practices for Statistical Programming and Data Warehousing
- Develop plans and (co-)lead innovation projects, e.g. related to digitalization, data transparency and sharing, GDPR
- Define, implement and maintain data standards (CDISC SDTM, ADaM, define.xml)
- Improve and Evaluate internal programming & data warehousing tools, methodologies and processes
- Represent Danone Nutricia Research in the global professional community of Statistical Programming
The successful candidate is required to have;
- Master’s degree in Biomedical or Life Sciences
- Working knowledge of R is preferred
- Minimum 07 years of programming experience with SAS (Base, Macro, STAT, GRAPH, ODS)
- At least 03 years of experience as Lead Programmer
- At least 03 years of experience in project management
- Broad knowledge of programming, IT systems & databases
- Solid understanding of the clinical trial process and clinical trial data
- Have excellent communication skills (in English) to interact with a multidisciplinary project team at Danone Nutricia Research and with all other stakeholders
- Have the leadership capabilities and a vision on Statistical Programming to engage people within the team and various internal and external stakeholders.
If you have any question about the position or the recruitment procedure, please contact Ingrid Cusiel (Head of Talent R&I) via + 31 (0)6 46 86 96 99 or firstname.lastname@example.org.