UNICEF works in some of the worlds toughest places, to reach the worlds most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
- Bachelors level qualification in relevant field (Social Sciences, Public Administration etc.)
- At least 4 years practical experience with data collection and management
- Previous experience of supervising large scale Household surveys using Android application
- Practical experience of training enumerators / field staff for execution of HH based surveys
- Practical experience of using survey monitoring dashboard and applying it for course correction in the field
- High level of communication/interpersonal skills & experience in working effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- Sensitivity to diverse opinions and difficulties arising from differing social and cultural perceptions
- Result-oriented and committed to respecting deadlines
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English and Urdu
- Good coordination, negotiation and mediation skills.