The Marketing group at NHH is in the process of establishing high quality research and teaching in the area of Marketing Analytics and Modeling. The position involves teaching on average two courses a year, supervision of students and various administrative duties.
Applicants are required to demonstrate relevant research and teaching capabilities in Marketing, and preferably at the intersection of Marketing and Marketing Analytics/Modeling.
In addition to an interview, the best-qualified applicants will have to present a research paper at the Department or give a lecture. In the assessment of applicants, international experience and qualifications will be emphasised. In case of equivalent qualifications, female applicants will be given preference.
To be eligible for the position, applicants must have:
- PhD in Marketing
- Research interests at the intersection of Marketing and Marketing Analytics/Modeling.
- Documented research and teaching skills
- The salary will be negotiable within the Norwegian State Salary Scale for Associate Professor
- Health care, schools, and most other public services are free in Norway
- Favorable arrangement with membership in the Norwegian Public Service Pension Fund
- Generous research funds for traveling and conference participation, and a bonus system for publication in top international journals
- The city of Bergen has a mild and coastal climate and offers rich opportunities for culture and outdoor activities – as well as a family-friendly environment
Applicants are required to submit the following documents with application:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Information about education, prior positions and work experience to the application
- List of publications
- Transcripts with grades, and any other relevant documentation
- A maximum of ten publications and working papers should also be attached for evaluation.
- Three reference letters must be submitted by e-mail directly to NHH (email@example.com)