We invite applications for a Lectureship in Organisational Psychology (equivalent to tenure-track Assistant Professor) to join our team of international research leaders in New Zealand’s largest School of Psychology.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a track-record of excellence in research, contribute to postgraduate and undergraduate teaching, as well as research supervision, in Organisational Psychology at the University of Auckland.
To apply for Lecturer in Organisational Psychology, applicants must:
- have a PhD in Psychology or a related discipline at the time of appointment, and a strong record of publication in Organisational Psychology
- contribute to the development of the recently approved Master of Organisational Psychology programme
- strengthen connections with organisation and industry partners and the Faculty of Business and Economics at the University of Auckland
- demonstrate a capacity for achieving research excellence, gaining external research funds, and contributing to the development of research and teaching programmes within the School
- have the capacity to teach students from a variety of cultural backgrounds
For more details, contact the Head of the School of Psychology, Prof Suzanne Purdy.
Please note we are happy to answer your questions but we do not accept applications by email.
Applications must be submitted online, by the closing date of Sunday 6th December 2020 (11.59pm NZT) to be considered. Please include your cover letter and CV combined as one document. Please include a research statement and a description of your teaching philosophy with your application. Teaching evaluations should also be included if these are available.