Applications are invited for Fully Funded Accountancy Fellowship (Worshipful Company of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales) from International students from Commonwealth countries.
Tenable either at any ACU member university outside the applicant’s home country, or in industry, commerce or public service in a Commonwealth country other than the applicant’s home country.
Those working in universities may hold a fellowship in another ACU member university or industry, commerce or public service abroad; but those working in industry, commerce or public service can only hold a fellowship at an ACU member university.
The fellowship can be used for either a collaborative academic research visit, or a collaborative fact-finding visit.
Successful applicants will receive GBP £5000 to cover:
- International economy return airfare and other travel costs
- Medical insurance and visa fees
- Board and lodging fees
- Research costs
Applicants can apply in the subject area of Accountancy
To be eligible for Accountancy Fellowship, the applicant must:
- be professional or academic staff of, or a nominee of, an ACU member university
- external nominees should be working in industry, commerce or public service in a Commonwealth country
- The tenure of research-focused Fellowships must be for a period of between one and six months
- The tenure of Fellowships not focused on research can be between two weeks and six months
Fellows are required to submit a short written report using a form provided by the ACU within two months of the Accountancy Fellowship ending, and to respond to a follow-up survey a year later. Fellows will also be invited to join the ACU’s alumni program.